A Teacher in Transition

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

New Students

Tomorrow is day 4.
I haven't fully weaned myself from the Schoolcraft routine, and there's still moments in the day when I think about what I would be doing if I were there.
My new place is completely different. The people, the education, the expectations, the students.
My enthusiasm is not what it has been for other settings, but everyday I feel it grow a little more. I have a responsibility to my students to put all of me in to these 5 weeks.
The ultimate goal of this time spent in classrooms is to prepare me for next year - when I will have my classroom with my students.
Perspective, perspective, perspective.
I have 10 months to be the best person I can be for my first day with them.
I will be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home