A Teacher in Transition

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sick Day

The germs have officially attacked.
I've been fighting it for 5 days now...quite successfully I might add. The sleep and green tea and lots of hand washing worked....until some time in the middle of the night when my body was off guard and they attacked like fruit flies on a ripe banana.
I am officially down for the count. I even drove to Walmart at 5:30 in the morning to get medicine. Do you know the kinds of people that are in Walmart at 5:30 in the morning? The kind of people that remind me why I hate Walmart.
We have a parent meeting tonight I want to go to. 3 hours to figure out what I can do to swallow water, stop the pounding in my head, and not be dizzy every time I stand up.
Oh the life of people who pay $3000 dollars to be exposed to ions of germs and work for free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home